Jeff has been a leader in our community for over 30 years. From preserving historic Blenheim to expanding ballfields, creating the first park with ADA play equipment, creating the City’s first community gardens, expanding walking/biking trails and successfully bringing new businesses to the City of Fairfax, Jeff has the proven track record we need on the Council.
After bringing the Labor Day Car Show to the City in 2016, Jeff became chairman and has raised over $150,000 to support Life with Cancer, Northern Virginia Therapeutic Riding and the City’s Police and Fire Departments.
Jeff’s love for supporting families in his community was evident when he started the City’s Child Hunger Initiative in 2016. Partnering with local faith-based organizations, GMU and the business community, he raised over $80,000 to end child hunger throughout the City via our schools.
More About Jeff
Public and Community Service
- Chairman, City of Fairfax Labor Day Car Show 2015 – Present
- City Council 1994 – 2018
- Council of Governments Human Service 1996 – 2018
- Public Safety Committee 1996 – 2018
- Northern Virginia Transportation Commission 2006 – 2018
- President, Windy Hill Owners Association 1999 – 2009
Clubs and Affiliations
- Member, George Mason University Alumni Association
- Member, National Eagle Scout Association
- Past President and former member, Fairfax Jaycees
- Life-long Fairax City resident
- Married to Lisa Greenfield since 1993; Daughter Alexandra
- Co-owner, Greenfield Enterprises, LLC
- Certificate in Executive Leadership, Brookings Institute
- Masters in Public Administration, George Mason University
- Bachelor in Political Science, George Mason University
- Graduate of Fairfax High School